Use the portal as a confidential communication channel to report possible violations of laws or policies - in a protected space and anonymously.
Compliance with laws and internal policies is crucial to our business success and a matter of course. Acting with integrity and in compliance with the law are prerequisites for the trust of our customers, business partners and employees.
To live up to this claim, it is important to learn about and prevent possible misconduct by our own employees or those of our suppliers.
Therefore, we encourage all employees of Rügenwalder Mühle to report suspected rule violations. A rule violation is a violation of applicable law, the requirements of the Code of Conduct or significant internal company guidelines.
All employees can discuss questions and ambiguities regarding legally compliant behavior with their supervisors. Information about possible violations of the rules can be reported directly to managers. The Compliance Officer is also available as a contact person for this purpose.
This anonymous whistleblower portal has been set up for situations in which anonymous reporting of possible violations is desirable, e.g. because the incident is particularly sensitive or there is concern about disadvantages following a report.
It guarantees the greatest possible protection for whistleblowers, those affected and employees who are involved in clarifying the reported misconduct. We will not take any measures to identify anonymous whistleblowers who do not abuse our whistleblowing system. Discrimination against whistleblowers and all persons who contribute to investigations at Rügenwalder Mühle will not be tolerated. The presumption of innocence applies to those affected until the violation is proven. Investigations are conducted with the utmost confidentiality. The information will be processed in a fair, fast and protected procedure.
Rügenwalder Mühle will take every plausible tip seriously and investigate it. How tips are handled in detail is regulated in the guideline for handling compliance tips.
How our whistleblower system helps protect your privacy
- No identifying information is provided to the contacts.
- Your message will be stylometrically redacted to provide you with an even higher level of anonymity. We remove all punctuation and convert all words to lowercase."
- All information is end-to-end encrypted, so your sensitive information remains safe.
What you can do to protect yourself
- You are not on the corporate network (Internet/VPN).
- You should not use a device (smartphone, computer, etc) that is provided by your employer.
- You should not use the kinds of idioms or abbreviations that you frequently use in conversations or when writing emails.